Global Alliance for Justice Education
"To convene global conferences on justice education at locations accessible and affordable for persons from developing countries. The first conference was held in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India in December 1999. The second conference was held December 2001 in Durban, South Africa. The third worldwide conference took place in July 2004 in Krakow, Poland. The fourth worldwide conference met in Cordoba, Argentina in December 2004 and the fifth worldwide conference in the Philippines from December 7-13, 2008." 
Accessed October 2012: 
- Africa Lindi Coetzee, Street Law (South Africa); Tewodros Alefe Meles, Mekelle University Law Faculty Legal Aid Clinic (Ethiopia)
- Australasia Anna Cody, Kingsford Legal Centre, University of New South Wales (Australia); Simon Rice, Australian National University College of Law (Australia).
- East Asia Mao Ling, Zhongnan University of Economics & Law (Peoples’ Republic of China); Bruce Lasky, Bridges Across Borders Southeast Asia (Thailand)
- Eastern Europe (including Russia) Filip Czernicki, Polish Legal Clinics Foundation (Poland); Mariana Berbec-Rostas, Open Society Foundations, Human Rights and Governance Program (Romania)
- South and Central America (including Mexico) Celeste Romero, Attorney (Argentina); Carlos Maria Varas, Health and consumer lawyer (Argenta)
- South and Central Asia (including the Mideast) Sahar Maranlou, co-founder, Mofid Clinic, PhD Candidate, Warwick University (Iran); Ajay Pandey, Jindal Global Law School (India).
- North America Martin Geer, William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada Las Vegas (USA); Minna Kotkin, Brooklyn Law School (USA).
- Western Europe Sara Chandler, College of Law of England & Wales (UK); Diego Blazquez-Martin, Legal Advisor, Minister for Equality (Spain)
- At-large Catherine Klein Catholic University of America (USA); David McQuoid-Mason University of Kaw-Zulu Natal (South Africa)
- Frank S. Bloch, Executive Secretary