Gold Huasheng Mill power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Gold Huasheng Mill power station (金光集团亚洲浆纸金华盛纸业苏州自备电厂) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Suzhou Prefecture.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Asia Pulp & Paper China
- Parent company: Sinar Mas Group
- Location: Suzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.306491, 120.845299 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1 & 2: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1998-99
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Gold Huasheng Mill Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Dec. 2015.