"Gopal has worked for social, economic, and environmental justice through organizing & campaigning, teaching, writing, and speaking since the late 1980′s. He has been a campaigner for Silicon Valley Toxics Coalition on human rights and environmental justice in the high-tech industry and the Oil Campaigner for Project Underground, a human rights and environmental rights organizations which supported communities resisting oil and mining exploitation around the world. Gopal has also provided progressive organizations with support in Strategic Communications and Campaign Planning through the Design Action Collective and is an active trainer and organizer with the Ruckus Society and a member of the Progressive Communicators Network. Gopal is also an elementary and early childhood educator, working formerly as a teacher and as the co-director of the Tenderloin Childcare Center, a community based childcare center supporting children and families forced into homelessness." 
- Director, Center for Story-based Strategy
- Team, Movement Generation
- Former Oil Campaign Coordinator, Project Underground. 
- Director, Media Alliance
- Steering Committee, Environmentalists Against War 
Resources and articles
- ↑ Movement Generation People, organizational web page, accessed June 18, 2013.
- ↑ Who We Are, Environmentalists Against War, accessed November 13, 2007.