Jump to navigation Jump to search
The "Grateful Dead" wiki was an American rock band formed in 1965 in the San Francisco Bay Area. The founding members of the Grateful Dead were Jerry Garcia (guitar, vocals), Bob Weir (guitar, vocals), Ron "Pigpen" McKernan (keyboards, harmonica, vocals), Phil Lesh (bass, vocals), and Bill Kreutzmann (drums).
- A Long Strange Trip: The Inside History of the Grateful Dead (2002) - By Dennis McNally - Broadway Books.
- Conversations with the Dead: the Grateful Dead interview book ( 2002) - By David Gans, Grateful Dead - Da Capo Press, 2002.
- The Grateful Dead Reader (2001) - By David Dodd, Diana Spaulding - Oxford University Press.
- Perspectives on the Grateful Dead: critical writings (1999) - By Robert G. Weiner - Greenwood Press.
Resources and articles
- John Perry Barlow
- Tahoe-Baikal Institute
- Deborah Garcia - former partner of Jerry
- Roger Hillyard
- Freddy Hahne is the president of their Rex Foundation