Gustavo A. Cisneros
Gustavo A. Cisneros (Venezuela), Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Cisneros Group of Companies
"Mr. Cisneros is chairman and chief executive officer of the Cisneros Group of Companies, a privately held media, entertainment, technology and consumer products organizations. He has initiated international educational programs through Fundación Cisneros; is a member of the United Nations Information and Communications Technologies Task Force; and sits on a variety of advisory boards including ones for the David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies at Harvard University and the Museum of Modern Art in New York." 
"In addition to his responsibilities related to the Cisneros Group, Gustavo Cisneros is a charter member of the United Nations Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Task Force and a board member of the United Nations Association of the United States of America (UN-USA). He holds positions on the International Advisory Council of Columbia University; the Latin American Board at Georgetown University; the University Council at Rockefeller University; and the Board of Overseers at Babson College; and on the Advisory Committee for the David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies, Harvard University; and the Board of Governors of the Joseph H. Lauder Institute of Management and International Studies of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
"Mr. Cisneros also sits on the International Advisory Board of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Chairman's International Advisory Council of The Americas Society, the Board of Overseers of the International Center for Economic Growth, the International Advisory Council of the Brookings Institution, the Chairman's Council of The Museum of Modern Art, the Board of Trustees and International Museum Council of The Paley Center for Media, and the Board of Directors for Queen Sofía Spanish Institute.
"With his wife, Patricia Phelps de Cisneros, and brother Ricardo, Gustavo Cisneros established the Fundación Cisneros, a philanthropic organization committed to the future of Latin America." 
- Executive Board, Latin American Board 
- International Board, International Centre for Democratic Transition (accessed Sept 07)
- Board of Overseers, International Center for Economic Growth 
- Director, Barrick Gold Corporation
- International Advisory Board, Council on Foreign Relations
- Commissioner, Global Information Infrastructure Commission 
Resources and articles
- Power Corporation of Canada - advisor
- ↑ Gustavo A. Cisneros, Council on Foreign Relations, accessed September 13, 2007.
- ↑ Gustavo A. Cisneros, giic, accessed September 26, 2009.
- ↑ Executive Board, Latin American Board, accessed March 27, 2011.
- ↑ Overseers, Trustees and Officers, International Center for Economic Growth, accessed September 21, 2008.
- ↑ Commissioners, Global Information Infrastructure Commission, accessed January 17, 2011.