Gwangyang Port is in South Jeolla Province, South Korea.
The Port of Gwangyang handles coal, as well as petrochemical products, fertilizers, iron ore, and steel products.
- Operator: Yeosu Regional Maritime Affairs and Port Administration
- Location: South Jeolla Province, South Korea
- Annual Coal Capacity (Tonnes):
- Status: Operating
- Type: Imports
- Sources of coal: Russia
Articles and resources
- "Port of Gwangyang," World Port Source, accessed May 2015
- "The port of Yeosu & Gwangyang," Yeosu Regional Maritime Affairs, accessed May 2015
- "North Korea, South Korea, Russia to cooperate on coal shipment," NK News, Oct 15, 2014