The Haemophilia Group exists to "promote an awareness of, and to campaign for, people with haemophilia and people with haemophilia infected with Hepatitis C and HIV due to the use of contaminated blood products used in their NHS treatment. "
- Chair: Michael Connarty
- Vice-Chair: Robert Syms
- Secretary/Treasurer: Paddy Tipping
- Honorary President: Lord Morris of Manchester
- Contact: Ms Hannah McConnell, Office of Michael Connarty MP, House of Commons, London SW1A OAA. Tel: 020 7219 2487
The Haemophilia Society provides administrative assistance (including supply of information, production of newsletter).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)