Hafsat Abiola (Nigeria) "is Founder of the Kudirat Initiative for Nigerian Democracy (KIND), which seeks to help restore democracy to Nigeria, strengthen civil society, and enhance public accountability in all public institutions. Ms. Abiola has spoken at universities, churches, labor unions, and solidarity organizations throughout the U.S. She helped organize the National Day of Student Action in the U.S. involving over 200 Amnesty groups in support of Nigerian youth. Ms. Abiola's other efforts in the U.S. include campaigning for the successful passage of several resolutions and sanction bills in major American cities and towns. Her articles have been published in the New York Times, International Herald Tribune, and leading Nigerian magazines."  Also a member of the World Future Council.
- Treasurer, Women's Learning Partnership
- Advisory Council, Nuclear Age Peace Foundation
- Advisory Board, Global Youth Action Network 
- Member, World Wisdom Council 
- Distinguished Advisory board, Institute of Noetic Sciences