Hasib J. Sabbagh
Hasib J. Sabbagh "was born in 1920 in Palestine and graduated from the American University of Beirut in 1942. He is founder, director, and chairman of the Consolidated Contractors Group of Companies (CCC Group), one of the Middle East’s largest and most respected construction companies. In addition to his business interests, he has long been associated with political and philanthropic causes including chairman of the Palestinian Student Fund and deputy chairman of the Health Care Organization of the West Bank and Gaza. After the death of his wife, Diana Tamari Sabbagh, in 1978, he created a foundation in her name that has made major contributions to education and charities in the Middle East, the United States, and elsewhere. He has promoted a peaceful resolution to the Arab-Israeli conflict through his generous support of educational and humanitarian causes through the construction of housing, hospitals and other major projects in the region." 
- Carter Center: Founders and Board of Counselors
- National Advisory Board, American Committee on Jerusalem
- Trustee, Institute for Palestine Studies
- Honorary Trustee, Welfare Association 
Resources and articles
- Board of Trustees 2005-2008, Welfare Association, accessed October 26, 2007.
- Palestinian Builder CCC Dodges Mideast Conflicts, Reaps Profits, Palestine Media Center, accessed October 23, 2009.
- "Hasib J. Sabbagh", (Biographical note), Undated, Accessed June 2007.