Headache Disorders APPG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Headache Disorders Group exists 'to promote the interests of people who suffer primary headache disorders'
- Chair: Stephen O Brien MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Betty Williams MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Jane Griffiths MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: David Heath MP (LD)
- Contact: Ms Ann Turner, Migraine Action Association, Unit 6 Oakley Hay Lodge Business Park, Great Folds Road, Great Oakley, Northants NN18 9AS. Tel: 01536 461333
Administrative assistance is provided by the Migraine Action Association.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)