Heart Disease APPG
The Heart Disease Group exists 'to inform and educate parliamentarians about heart disease, the single most common cause of death in the UK, and to encourage and promote work undertaken to prevent heart disease and improve its diagnosis and treatment'
- Chair: Chris Ruane MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Tony Baldry MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Nigel Jones MP (LD)
- Secretary: Lord Elder (Lab)
- Treasurer: Baroness Gardner of Parkes (Con)
- Contact: Ms Ruairi O Conner , British Heart Foundation, 14 Fitzhardinge Street, London W1H 6DH. Tel: 020 7725 0664.
British Heart Foundation provides secretariat for the group.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)