Hebei Sanhe power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hebei Sanhe power station (京能河北三河发电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Sanhe City, the approximate location of the plant, in Langfang Prefecture, Hebei Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Beijing Energy Investment Holding
- Parent company: Beijing Energy Investment Holding
- Location: Sanhe City, Langfang Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.982, 117.078 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Hebei Sanhe Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.