Hefei Lujiang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hefei Lujiang power station (神华神皖合肥庐江发电厂) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Meilin Village, Longqiao Town.
Background on Project
On August 28, 2017, China's State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) announced that China Guodian Corporation and Shenhua Group will be jointly restructured. Shenhua Group will become China National Energy Investment Group and will absorb China Guodian Corporation. It will be the largest power company in the world by installed capacity, as well as the world's largest coal producer. The merger was completed on November 28, 2017.
- Sponsor: Shenwan Energy Co, Ltd
- Parent company: National Energy Investment Group and WEnergy
- Location: Longqiao Town, Meilin, Lujiang, Hefei, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.149388, 117.454585 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-Supercritical
- Start year: 2018
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "神皖合肥庐江发电厂2×1000MW机组工程初步可行性研究报告评审会在合肥召开," 县委县政府信息中心, 2013-03-06
- "中国神华关于神皖庐江电厂新建项目获得核准的公告," Nov 17, 2015
- "神皖庐江电厂项目正式开工," 中国电力化工网, Nov 15, 2015
- "中国能建总承包神皖合肥庐江电厂1号机组投运," 中国能建, 2018-11-27
- "中国神华(01088.HK)：神皖庐江电厂2号机组通过168小时试运行," Sina, 2019年01月04日
- "Factbox: Shenhua and Guodian - China's latest state marriage", Reuters (29 August 2017). Retrieved on 30 August 2017.
- "China Is Creating the World's Largest Power Company", Bloomberg News (28 August 2017). Retrieved on 29 August 2017.
- "China’s Newly-Established National Energy Investment Group Sets World Records in Its Sector, With Assets of Over CNY1.8 Trillion," Yicai Global, 11-28-2017