Heilongjiang Qiqihar power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Heilongjiang Qiqihar power station (华电齐齐哈尔热电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Jianhua District, Qiqihar Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: China Huadian Group Corp
- Parent company: Huadian
- Location: Jianhua District, Qiqihar Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 47.3791203, 124.0502436 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Heilongjiang Qiqihar Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.