Henan Huangfu power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Henan Huangfu power station (河南皇甫发电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Henan Province, the approximate location of the plant.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Henan Huangfu Power Plant
- Parent company:
- Location: Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 33.8, 113.5 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Henan Huangfu Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.