Henan Yongcheng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yongcheng power station (永煤集团裕东发电厂) is a 630-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Yongcheng City.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Shangqiu Yudong Power Generation
- Parent company: Yongcheng Mine Group
- Location: Yongcheng City, Shangqiu Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 33.95412, 116.415988 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 630 MW (Units 1 & 2: 315 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2005
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: