Hengyun-D power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hengyun power station (广州恒运D发电厂) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Hengyun.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Guangzhou Hengyun Enterprises Holdings Limited
- Parent company: Guangzhou Hengyun Enterprises Group
- Location: Guangzhou Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 23.065526, 113.498244 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Units 1 & 2: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: