Henry J. Steiner
Henry Steiner "is the Jeremiah Smith, Jr. Professor of Law, Emeritus. He founded and directed the Harvard Law School Human Rights Program from 1984 to 2005. Henry has studied and worked abroad at different stages of his career for a total of about four years. He has given lectures or courses on human rights themes in about 25 countries and has written on a broad range of human rights issues. During the 2005-2006 academic year, Henry has given or will give seminars and lectures in five countries on international human rights. His research this year will include two articles in that field, as well as work on the third edition (June 2006 publication) of International Human Rights in Context. Henry also serves as chair of the board of directors of the University of the Middle East Project." 
- International Advisory Board, MIT Program on Human Rights and Justice 
- Strategy Committee, Project on Justice in Times of Transition
- Benefactor, Cultural Survival: Funders
- Editorial Review Board, Human Rights Quarterly 
- Advisory Board, University of the Middle East Project 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Henry J. Steiner, Harvard University, accessed July 24, 2008.
- International Advisory Board, MIT Program on Human Rights and Justice, accessed July 24, 2008.
- Editors and Editorial Board, Human Rights Quarterly, accessed March 22, 2010.
- Leadership, University of the Middle East Project, accessed October 28, 2010.