The Hepatology group exists to "provide a forum for discussion and a platform to promote further advances in the treatment of liver disease."
- Chair: David Amess (con)
- Vice-Chairs: Helen Clark (lab), Jane Griffiths (lab)
- Secretary: Bob Spink (con)
- Treasurer: Anthony Steen (con)
Schering-Plough UK Ltd funds the administrative assistance provided to the group by Butler Kelly Ltd and also provided hospitality at group's launch event (registered September 2003).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)