Hezhou power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hezhou power station (华润贺州发电厂) is a 2,090-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Fuchuan Yao Autonomous County, Hezhou Prefecture, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
J-Power, Mitsui & Co and the Development Bank of Japan jointly invested in a special-purpose investment company called JM Energy to be a 50:50 partner with China Resources Power for the project.
- Sponsor: China Resources Power Holdings, JM Energy (50% : 50%)
- Parent Company: China Resources, J-Power, Mitsui & Co and the Development Bank of Japan.
- Location: Fuchuan Yao Autonomous County, Hezhou Prefecture, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 24.73609, 111.34667 (exact)
- Status: Operating (2012)
- Capacity: 2,090 MW (Units 1 & 2: 1,045 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- In service: 2012
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: