Homeland Security contractors
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is an incomplete list of Homeland Security Contractors and Related Businesses.
- Accenture Ltd.
- ANSER Institute for Homeland Security (ANSER, Inc.; Mitretek Systems)
- Centech Group, Inc.
- Ralston Research and Consulting
- Homeland Security Corporation
- Homeland Security Industries Association
- Homeland Security Ventures
- ManTech International Corporation
- The Olson Group
- PEOPLEVU International Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Reveal Imaging Technologies, Inc.
- Versar, Inc.
- WVC3 Group, Inc.
Lobbyists and Other Representatives
- Jim Flyzik: served as Tom Ridge's senior adviser for information technology in White House Office of Homeland Security; former Treasury Department chief information officer now partner in consulting firm for companies that contract with the government.
- Blank, Rome, Comisky and McCauley: lobbyists.
- Carlton Sherwood: selected by the Bush administration to create and manage a new federal website aimed at first responders .
Other Related SourceWatch Resources
- corporate inversion
- Defense contractors
- federal contractors
- lobbying firms
- Military-industrial complex
- Post-war Iraq contractors
- Prison-industrial complex
- Private Military Corporations
- Project BioShield
- War profiteering
- Aether Systems provides a number of wireless and mobile products that provide solutions for Homeland Security.
- CACI International Inc..
- GIS for Homeland Security (ESRI).
- Government Electronics & Information Technology Association.
- Homeland Security Consultants.
- Homeland Security Industries Association.
- Homeland Security Leadership Alliance.
- Homeland Security Research Corporation is the only organization solely dedicated to studying, analyzing and compiling independent, unbiased reports about homeland security industry, markets, technologies and products.
- Homeland Security Technology Council. Founding Companies.
- Markland Technologies.
- McGraw-Hill Companies Homeland Security Directory. Available May 2003.
- Jim Drinkard, Businesses see bonanza in homeland security, USA Today, July 10, 2002.
- Security Association Takes Its Appeal To Capitol Hill by Bara Vaida of the NationalJournal.com dated January 17, 2003; Press Release from Markland Technologies, January 21, 2003.
- Steve Schifferes, Firms seek elusive security bonanza. Who will profit from more security?, BBC News Online in Washington, February 26, 2003. "Defence contractors and small specialist firms have been gathering in Washington to discuss how to access the huge new funds that will soon become available from the new Department of Homeland Security (DHS)."
- Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr., Carving Up the Homeland Security Pie, April 30, 2003.
- Molly M. Peterson, Homeland security contracting expected to pick up, GovExec.com, May 8, 2003.
- William New, Defense contractors slide into homeland security business, GovExec.com, May 12, 2003.
- Jonathan D. Salant, Offshore Cos. Make $1B in Deals With U.S., AP, May 26, 2003: "The Senate twice has passed legislation to prevent the new Homeland Security Department from doing business with companies that relocate overseas, but both times the provision was removed from the final bill by House Republican leaders."