Housing Co-Operatives APPG
The Housing Co-Operatives Group exists 'to promote and support the development of housing co-operatives and similar forms of consumer control of housing; to raise in Parliament, and with the central and local government, matters of concern to housing co-operatives and their members; to encourage the establishment and maintenance of a positive financial, legal, administrative and regulatory framework within which housing co-operatives and other similar forms of consumer control of housing may flourish; to publicise and promote the benefits which flow from housing co-operatives and similar forms of consumer control of housing'
- Chair: David Drew MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Adrian Sanders MP (LD)
- Secretary: David Lepper MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr David Rodgers , CDS Co-operatives, 3 Marshalsea Road, London SE1 1EP. Tel: 020 7397 5711
CDS Co-operatives provides administrative assistance (servicing meetings, mailing agendas, taking minutes).
David Rodgers, Executive Director, CDS Co-operatives (a secondary housing co-op).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)