Huadian Yangling Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yangling Cogen power station (华电杨凌热电公司) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Yangling District.
Background on Project
The plant was completed in 2015-2016.
- Sponsor: Huadian Shaanxi Energy Co
- Parent company: China Huadian (90%), Xuzhou Mining Group (10%)
- Location: Nanzhuang Village, Yangling District, Xianyang Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.258855, 108.118848 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2015-2016
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: