Huaibei Hushan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Lieshan District, Huaibei Prefecture, Anhui Province.
Background on Plant
Huaibei Hushan power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 1,320 MW in Anhui Province. The project was approved in July 2010. The plant was completed in November 2013, and was built by China Datang.  Construction was managed by a subsidiary of China Energy Engineering Group.
- Sponsor: Datang Anhui Power Co. Ltd
- Parent: Datang
- Location: Lieshan District, Huaibei Prefecture, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 33.84472, 116.93606 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: Nov. 2013
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "大唐淮北发电厂," China Datang website, accessed Sep 2017
- Huaibei Hushan Power Station, Wikimapia, accessed 2014-11.
- Huaibei Hushan Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed 2014-11.
- Huaibei Hushan (Planned), CARMA Carbon Monitoring for Action, accessed 2014-11.
- Hushan Project Approved, Anhui News, 2010-07-26.
- "大唐淮北发电厂“上大压小”虎山项目实现双投,",State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council, 2013-10-29.
- "大唐淮北发电厂“上大压小”虎山项目顺利投产"淮北日报, 2013/10/29
- Datang Huaibei Power Plant's Hushan Coal-fired Project Begins Full Operations, Industrial Info Resources, Nov. 5, 2013.
- AEPC1 Completes Rotor Erection for Unit 1 of Huaibei Hushan Coal-Fired Power Plant, IIR Industry News Alerts, 2013-05-24.