Huaneng Taicang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huaneng Taicang power station (华能太仓发电公司) is a 1,900-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Huangjing, in Taicang City, Suzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Huaneng
- Location: Huangjing, Taicang City, Suzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.656908,121.17932 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,900 MW (Units 1 & 2: 320 MW; Units 3 & 4: 630 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2000 (Units 1 & 2); 2006 (Units 3 & 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Huaneng Taicang Coal Power Plant China, Global Energy Observatory, accessed Dec. 2015.