Huaneng Xinhua Daqing power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huaneng Xinhua Daqing power station (华能新华发电公司大庆发电厂) is a 530-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Xinhua, Datong District, Daqing Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province.
Background on Plant
Huaneng Xinhua Daqing power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 530 MW. Units 1-4 have been retired. The currently operating units were completed between 1979 and 2005, and are owned by China Huaneng (70%) and Heilongjiang SASAC (30%).
- Sponsor: China Huaneng (70%), Heilongjiang SASAC (30%)
- Location: Xinhua, Datong District, Daqing Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 46.1350765, 124.6010453 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 530 MW (Unit 5: 200 MW; Unit 6: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1979 (Unit 5); 2005 (Unit 6)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Huaneng Xinhua Daqing Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.