Huayin Zhuzhou power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huayin Zhuzhou power station (大唐华银电力株洲发电公司) is a 680-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hunan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Lusong District, Zhuzhou Prefecture, Hunan Province.
Background on Plant
Huayin Zhuzhou power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 680 MW. The power station's first two units were commissioned in 1993-1994 and retired in 2008. The currently operating units were completed in 2004, and are owned by China Datang.
- Sponsor: Datang Hunan Huayin Electric Power
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: 4 Jianshe North Road, Lusong District, Zhuzhou Prefecture, Hunan Province, China
- Coordinates: 27.8580888, 113.1199491 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 3-4); Retired (Units 1-2)
- Gross capacity: 680 MW (Units 3 & 4: 340 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2004 (Units 3 & 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Coal-Fired Plants in China: Hunan & Jiangxi, Industcards, accessed Sept. 2015.