Human Rights APPG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Human Rights Group exists 'to raise the profile of international human rights issues within Parliament and to investigate and publicise human rights abuses'
- Chair: Ann Clwyd MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Jeremy Corbyn MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Lord Avebury (LD)
- Vicechair: Robert Walter MP (Con)
- Secretary: Julie Morgan MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Mark Oaten MP (LD)
- Contact: Ms Ann Clwyd MP , House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 6609
Barrow Cadbury Trust £24,000 per annum.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)