Humanitarian Aid Relief Trust
HART "works to provide aid and advocacy for those who are, or who have been, suffering oppression and persecution, and who are largely neglected by the international media.
"Founded in 2003 by Baroness Caroline Cox, a well known human rights activist, HART makes every endeavour to be a ‘voice for the voiceless’ for those who may trapped behind closed borders, not served by other major aid organisations, and who tend to be unreached, unhelped and unheard." 
Accessed August 2008: 
- Lord Pearson of Rannoch (Chairman)
- Derek Moss (Treasurer)
- Nicholas Mellor
- Anthony Peel FRCS
- Richard Godrey
- Julie Brownson
Our Patrons include
- The President of East Timor
- The First Lady of East Timor
- The Lord Alton of Liverpool
- The Lord Griffiths of Fforestfach
- The Lord Harris of Highcross
- The Baroness Park of Monmouth
- James Mawdsley
"HART is currently developing an 'advisory council' of experts to advise on all HART's affairs. More information will be available soon."
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- About Us, Humanitarian Aid Relief Trust, accessed August 4, 2008.
- Trustees, Humanitarian Aid Relief Trust, accessed August 4, 2008.