Hunan Lianyuan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hunan Lianyuan power station (华润电力涟源公司（C厂）) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hunan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Dutoutang, in Lianyuan City, Loudi Prefecture, Hunan Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: China Resources Power Holdings
- Parent company: China Resources
- Location: Dutoutang, Lianyuan City, Loudi Prefecture, Hunan Province, China
- Coordinates: 27.7660942, 111.8931082 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2009
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Hunan Lianyuan Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.