IMRE is a brand communications agency based in Baltimore, Maryland, U.S. that works with clients in the home & building, financial services, and healthcare industries.
The company was founded in 1993.
- Media relations
- Investor relations
- Internal relations (Employee relations)
- Community relations
- Product launch
- Search engine optimization
- Email campaigns
- Events, tradeshows
- Dave Imre, President & Partner
- Mark Eber, Partner & COO
- Shawn Draper, Partner & Senior Vice President, Home & Building
- Michael O'Brien (PR professional), Senior Vice President, Healthcare
- Paul Eagle, Vice President, Financial Services
- Marci De Vries, Vice President, Digital Communications
- Chris Denney, Vice President & Creative Director
- Denise Kitchel, Director, Strategic Initiatives
Income and employee totals
According to O'Dwyer's, Imre earned $6,298,000 in net fees in 2006, an increase of 37% over the previous year. The firm has 39 employees. 
In 2007, net fees increased 38% over the previous year, to $8,722,000 and the number of employees increased to 59. 
- Home Depot
- Toro (Gas Trimmers)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- American Red Cross
909 Ridgebrook Road
Baltimore, MD 21152
Phone: (410) 821-8220
Fax: (410) 821-5619
Email: info AT imre.com
- What we do, Imre Communications, accessed June 2008.
- Team, Imre Communications, accessed June 2008.
- "2006 Worldwide Fees of independent Firms With Major U.S. Operations", accessed June 2007.
- 2007 Worldwide Fees of Independent Firms With Major U.S. Operations, O'Dwyer's PR, accessed June 2008.
- Clients, Imre Communications, accessed June 2008.
- Tonya Garcia, "John Deere taps 'ruralpolitan' population", PR Week, June 6, 2008.
- Imre Communications, LLC, Business Week, accessed June 2008.