Independent Media Review and Analysis
Independent Media Review and Analysis (IMRA) is a press release distribution service aiming to promote a pro-Israeli slant. One of the principal items found on its website are press releases issued by PR agencies.
Its website states: 
IMRA, Independent Media Review and Analysis, was founded in 1992, by Drs. Aaron and Joseph Lerner, as an ongoing analysis of developments in Arab-Israeli relations. Awarded credentials by the Government of Israel as a news organization, IMRA provides an extensive digest of media, polls and significant interviews and events.
The site includes:
- Israeli public opinion polls performed by Gallup
- Palestinian public opinion surveys conducted by the Palestinian research centers
- Summaries of news reports from the Israeli and Arab press and Arab broadcast media
- Official Israeli and PNA statements
- English translations of government reports and memoranda
- Translations of important unofficial documents
- Analysis of treaties and agreements
- Reprints of IMRA's Op-Ed columns
- POB 982 Kfar Sava
- Tel 972-9-7604719
- Fax 972-3-7255730
- website: www.imra.org.il
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- "About us," Independent Media Review and Analysis website, accessed February 2009.