Information Technology Committee (Pitcom) APG
The Information Technology Committee Group exists 'to provide a forum for parliamentarians and representatives of the information technology industries to discuss and promote the latest developments in UK and international technology'
- Chair: John McWilliam MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Andrew Miller MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Ian Taylor MP (Con)
- Secretary: Roger Gale MP (Con)
- Treasurer: Brian White MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Frank Richardson, Administrative Secretary to the Parliamentary Information Technology Committee, 22 Gloucester Place Mews, London W1U 8BA. Tel: 020 7487 4872
Subscriptions amounting to approximately £41,000 per annum are paid by corporate and individual members of the information technology industry (NB no subscription fee is £500 of more per annum).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)
Frank Richardson is also the Administrative Secretary of the Parliamentary Space Committee, which is a registered all-party group.