Institute for Multi-Track Diplomacy
The Institute for Multi-Track Diplomacy, "or IMTD as we are known by our many friends around the world, was officially incorporated as a not-for-profit organization in Washington D.C. on May 26, 1992, by Dr. Louise Diamond and" Ambassador John W. McDonald. 
In 2004, the Sudan Council of Churches received a $39,700 grant from the NED to "enlist a team of American trainers from the Conflict Resolution, Research and Resource Institute and the Institute for Multi-Track Diplomacy to develop a training curriculum to advocate negotiation, collaborative planning and cooperative problem solving. SCC staff will be trained on the developed curriculum, field test the curricula and implement these skills through various projects."
- Ambassador John W. McDonald. Chairman and CEO.
- Eileen R. Borris, Ed.E. - Director Of Training
- David J. Ard, Ph.D. Executive Director
- Nat Colletta Founding Director, Post-Conflict Unit, The World Bank Group, Washington, DC
- Thomas R. Donahue Former head of the AFL/CIO, Washington, DC.
- Ambassador Claudia Fritsche Representative to the United Nations from the Principality of Liechtenstein
- Ambassador John W. McDonald
- William L. Nash Council on Foreign Relations Washington, DC.
- Richard Ruffin Executive Director, Initiatives of Change, Washington, D.C.
- John Paul Fuller EEO and Diversity Officer, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
International Advisory Council
- Dr. Landrum Bolling Conflict Management Group, Inc., Cambridge, MA
- Dr. Parris Chang World Vision, Taipei, Taiwan
- Thomas Colosi Principal, The Colosi Group, Washington, DC.
- Louise Diamond PeaceTech, Lincoln, Vermont
- Dr. Jean Freymond Director, Centre for Applied Studies in International Negotiations, Geneva, Switzerland
- Princeton Lyman Executive Director, The Aspin Institute, Washington, DC.
- G. David Hurd Former Chairman and CEO of the Principal Financial Group, Des Moines, Iowa
- Joseph Montville Center for Strategic and International Studies, Washington, DC
- Dr. Robert Muller Chancellor, University for Peace, San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Gen. Indar Rikhye Senior Adviser, United States Institute of Peace, Washington, DC
- Ambassador Tadesse Terrefe Former Minister of Education (Ethiopia), Geneva, Switzerland
- Paul van Tongeren European Centre for Conflict Prevention, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Ven. Dhyani Ywahoo Director, Sunray Meditation Society, Bristol, Vermon
- Web: http://www.imtd.org