Institute for the Research of Genocide
Institute for the Research of Genocide Canada "is a public scientific institution engaged in analysis of crimes against humanity, crime of genocide, and other grave breaches of international law from the historical, legal, sociological, criminology, economic, demographic, psychological, political, cultural, medical, environmental, and other aspects of relevance for the complete research of crimes.
"The Institute was established on August 25, 2009, as a not-for-profit federal corporation. The corporation number is 453230-9 and the date of incorporation is August 25, 2009. The Institute is a member and section of the Institute for the Research of Crimes Against Humanity and International Law from Sarajevo." 
Accessed June 2010: 
Management Board Members:
International Team of Experts:
- Sir Elie Wiesel, political activist, Nobel Laureate and Holocaust survivor
- Christian Schwarz-Schilling, former High Representative for the B&H
- M. Cherif Bassiouni, Distinguished Research Professor of Law Emeritus, President Emeritus International Human Rights Law Institute, DePaul University, Chicago Illinois USA; President, International Institute of Higher Studies in Criminal Sciences, Siracusa, Italy.
- Linda Melvern, investigative journalist and author
- Mark Hanis, President of the Genocide Intervention Network
- Francis Anthony Boyle, PhD, Professor of international law at the University of Illinois.
- Tilman Zülch, Society for Threatened Peoples International , President, Göttingen, Germany
- Greg Stanton, Chair, International Campaign to End Genocide
- Carole Hodge, MA, LLM, PhD, Post Genocide Education Foundation
- Payam Akhavan, PhD, — Professor of International Law at McGill University in Montreal, a former UN war crimes prosecutor at The Hague and co-founder of the Iran Human Rights Documentation Centre.
- Daniel Kofman, PhD, - Professor, Department of Philosophy, University of Ottawa
- Safia Soliman, PhD Professor, Gloucester, UK.
- Florence Hartmann, French journalist and author, France;
- Esad Durakovic, PhD, Professor, University of Sarajevo and Member Academy of Sciences and Arts of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Department of humanities.
- David Pettigrew, PhD, Professor of Philosophy, Southern Connecticut State University, USA.
- Bakhtyar Aljaf, Director of the International Institute for Middle-East and Balkan Studies (IFIMES) in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Zijad Becirovic, M.Sc., Director of the International Institute for Middle-East and Balkan Studies (IFIMES) in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Dennis Gratz, Dr. Phil .Lecturer on “Genocide and Genocidal Atrocities in Theory and International Law” at the Center for Interdisciplinary Postgraduate Studies of the University of Sarajevo (CIPS) – ERMA program.
- Maja Kasa, Professor, Osijek, Croatia.
- Patrick McCarthy, Advisor to the current exhibit on genocide in Prijedor and I co-authored a book about the Srebrenica genocide.
- Marko Attila Hoare, PhD, Kingston University, London – a world renowned British historian of the Former Yugoslavia, UK.
- Daniel Toljaga, Board of Directors at the Congress of North American Bosniaks, Vancouver, Canada.
- Amir Ahmic, Bosniak liaison officer at the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia at the Hague, Netherlands.
- Sakib Softic, PhD, Professor of Law, University of Sarajevo, former B&H agent in the dispute (Bosnia v Serbia) before the ICJ.
- Nader Hashemi, Professor of Middle East and Islamic Politics Josef Korbel School of International Studies; University of Denver CO, USA.
- Sahza Hatibovic Kofman, D.D.S., M.D.Sc., PhD., FRCD(C) Associate Professor & Chair, University of Western Ontario, Canada.
- Mirza Trokic, PhD, Department of Economics McGill University, Montreal QC Canada; University of Denver CO, USA.
- Smail Cekic, PhD, Professor of History at the University Sarajevo and head of the Institute for the Research of Crimes Against Humanity and International Law.
- Emir Zlatar, Mr, Director of Television Sarajevo.
- Zijad Delic, PhD, head of the Islamic Congress Canada.
- Senadin Lavic, PhD Professor, University, Sarajevo
- Suad Arnautovic, PhD, Professor, University, Sarajevo
- Ibrakovic Dzelal, PhD, Proffesor, University, Sarajevo
- Dzemaludin Latic, PhD, Professor, University Sarajevo, B&H.
- Sacir Filandra, PhD, Professor, University Sarajevo, B&H.
- Lejla Panjeta, PhD, Professor, University of Sarajevo, B&H.
- Alija Suljic, PhD, Professor, University of Tuzla, B&H.
- Ferid Muhic, PhD, Professor, University of Skopje, Macedonia.
- Fatmir Alispahic, Mr. Sci., Tuzla, B&H.
- Ante Milinovic, Mr. Sci. Zagreb, Croatia.
- Goran Kapetanovic, Toronto, Canada.
- Aldina Muslija, University of Toronto, Canada.
- Zeljko Milicevic, Ottawa, Canada.
- Eno Causevic, Hamilton, Canada.
- Emina Gadzo, University of Toronto, Department of Political Science.
- Mersiha Gadzo, University of Toronto, Department of Political Science.