Integrated and Complementary Healthcare APPG
The Integrated And Complementary Healthcare Group exists 'to facilitate among politicians the exchange of information on alternative and complementary medicine; to stimulate well-informed debate and to contribute towards the development of knowledge and policies on the subject'
- Copresident: Lord Colwyn (Con)
- Copresident: Earl Baldwin of Bewdley (CB)
- Co-Chair: David Tredinnick MP (Con)
- Co-Chair: Jean Corston MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Alan Simpson MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr David Tredinnick MP , Room 5/19, Norman Shaw North, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2HZ. Tel: 020 7219 4474
£10,000 per annum from Prince of Wales's Foundation for Integrated Health and £1,000 per annum from Nelsons.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)