Intellectual Property Protection APPG
The Intellectual Property Protection exists "to debate and highlight the value of intellectual property rights to the economy and the importance of intellectual property protection and enforcement."
- Contact: Ms Sophie Sheehan, Luther Pendragon, Priory Court, Pilgrim Street, London EC4V 6DR. Tel: 020 7618 9100
Luther Pendragon provides administrative assistance (booking rooms, arranging speakers, drafting and circulating written material etc) on behalf of the Alliance Against Counterfeiting and Piracy.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)