International Business Leaders Forum
The International Business Leaders Forum "works with business, governments and civil society to enhance the contribution that companies can make to sustainable development.
"We are an independent, not-for-profit organisation currently supported by over 100 of the world’s leading businesses.
"IBLF provides strategic counsel to companies to enable them to understand and respond to the development challenges that they face, particularly when operating in transition and emerging economies...
"Since 1990, and with the support of our President, HRH The Prince of Wales, we have worked in over 90 countries. Our work benefits from long-term relationships with regional networks across the world, many of which IBLF has helped to establish or strengthen." 
Accessed October 2007: 
- E. Neville Isdell, Chairman - Chairman & CEO, The Coca-Cola Company
- Mohammed Jameel, Deputy Chairman and Chairman, IBLF Middle East - President, Abdul Latif Jameel Co.
- Sunil Bharti Mittal, Chairman, IBLF Asia - Chairman & Group MD, Bharti Enterprises
- Paul Walsh, Deputy Chairman, and Chairman, IBLF Europe & Africa - Chief Executive, Diageo
Principal Business Supporter Trustees
- Malcolm Brinded (designate) - Executive Director, Exploration & Production, Royal Dutch Shell
- Mark Foster - Group CEO, Business Consulting & Integrated Markets,Accenture
- Abdullah Saleh Kamel - President & CEO, Dallah Albaraka Group
- Woong Yeul Lee - Chairman, Kolon Group
- John Morgridge - Chairman Emeritus, Cisco Systems
- Ross Perot, Jr. - Chairman, Perot Systems
- Michael Rake - International Chairman, KPMG
- Rt. Hon. the Baroness Bottomley of Nettlestone - Partner, Board Practice, Odgers Ray & Berndtson
- Richard Edelman - President & CEO, Edelman Worldwide
- Harry Fitzgibbons, CVO - CEO, Top Technology Ventures
- Ed Fuller - President, Marriott International
- Julian Horn-Smith - Adviser, UBS
- Jyoti Munsiff, Honorary Counsel - Former Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer, Royal Dutch Shell
- Stephen O'Brien CBE - President, London First
- Lord Watson of Richmond - Chairman, Burson-Marsteller
- Malcolm Williamson - Chairman, National Australia Bank Europe
International Advisory Board
- James Wolfensohn, Chairman - Chairman, International Advisory Board, Citigroup and former President of The World Bank
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe - Chairman and CEO, Nestle
- Travis Engen - Former President & CEO Alcan
- Donald Keough - Chairman, Allen & Co.
- Franz-Josef Paefgen - Chairman, Bentley Motors
- Mary Robinson - Former President of Ireland and former UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Tan Sri (Dr) Francis Yeoh - Group Managing Director, YTL Corporation Berhad
- Web: http://www.iblf.org
Resources and articles
- Prince's Youth Business International
- Frances House - former policy director
- Hugh Venables
- Jane Nelson - 16 years on board
- Graham Baxter, Director, Global Programmes, International Business Leaders Forum.
- Business Action for Africa