International Campaign to Ban Landmines
The International Campaign to Ban Landmines (ICBL) is a "network of more than 1,400 groups in over 90 countries, works locally, nationally and internationally to eradicate antipersonnel mines.
"The ICBL was launched in October 1992 by a group of six non-governmental organizations: Handicap International, Human Rights Watch, medico international, Mines Advisory Group, Physicians for Human Rights and Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation." 
- Simona Beltrami - Beltrami joined the ICBL as Advocacy Director in 2006.
- Sylvie Brigot - Brigot is the Executive Director of the ICBL. She was previously the Advocacy Director. 
ICBL Ambassadors 
- Jody Williams - Nobel peace prize co-recipient and former ICBL coordinator.
- Liz Bernstein - Former Coordinator of the ICBL and current Director of the Nobel Women's Initiative
- Margaret Arach Orech - Campaigner and landmine survivor
- Song Kosal - ICBL's Youth Ambassador
- Tun Channareth - Veteran activist, landmine survivor and father of six.
- Web: http://www.icbl.org
Resources and articles
- Charlie Clements - one of the founders
- Mark Perry - served as the poliltical director from 1992 to 2001
- Her Majesty Queen Noor - Advisor
- Yeshua Moser-Puangsuwan - Global Thematic Editor
- Landmine Action
- Pat Pak Poy - Australian coordinator
- Fiona Napier
- How did it all start?, International Campaign to Ban Landmines, accessed July 7, 2007.
- About, International Campaign to Ban Landmines, accessed July 7, 2007.
- What is the ICBL?, International Campaign to Ban Landmines, accessed July 7, 2007.
- 7 MSP interview opportunities, International Campaign to Ban Landmines, accessed July 18, 2007.
- ICBL Ambassadors, International Campaign to Ban Landmines, accessed July 7, 2007.