International Executive Service Corps
International Executive Service Corps was founded in 1964 by "David Rockefeller and other distinguished Americansis"  and is "a not-for-profit economic development firm that uses volunteer experts, paid consultants, and professional staff to achieve our mission - to promote prosperity and stability through private enterprise development." Their website goes on to add that: "Since our founding in 1964, we've completed more than 25,000 technical and managerial assistance consultancies in more than 130 countries. We've implemented complex development programs across every economic sector. And about 90% of the time, we're the prime implementer." 
- Thomas Joel Miller - CEO
Their "programs are funded primarily through grants, cooperative agreements, and contracts with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
"Other supporters of IESC programs include the Department of State, the Department of Agriculture, the Department of Defense, and the United Nations Development Program.
They "also receive funding to support our activities from U.S. and international corporations, foundations, and individuals, as well as non- U.S government agencies." 
Senior Management Team
- Spencer T. King, President and CEO
- Stephen Kroll, Chief Financial Officer
- Tarek M. Nabhan, Vice President, Global Programs Operations
- Mary Kathryn Cope, Vice President, Business Development
- Karen Muir, Assistant Vice President, Program Development
- Sue Akerley, Assistant Vice President, Program Operations
- Sujeewa DeAlwis, Assistant Vice President, Program Operations
- Michael Hammes, Director, Financial Services Division
- Wayan Vota, Director, Geekcorps/ICT Division
Board of Directors
- John R. Torell III - Chairman of IESC, Partner, Core Capital Group LCC
- Donald H. Layton - Former Vice Chairman, J.P Morgan Chase & Co.
- John A. Bohn - Chairman, Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE)
- Carl H. Pforzheimer III - Manager, Carl H. Pforzheimer & Co. LLC
- Howard L. Clark, Jr. - Vice Chairman, Lehman Brothers, Inc.
- William P. Powell - Managing Director, The Chart Group LP
- Fulvio V. Dobrich - Managing Partner, Galileo Asset Management LLC
- C. Cathleen Raffaeli - President and CEO, Cardean Learning Group LLC
- Muni Figueres - Former Minister of Trade, Costa Rica
- Willis G. Ryckman - Chairman, TriTech Labs, Inc
- Kathleen Lacey Hoge - Partner, Dilesnschneider Group
- Don B. Taggart - President & CEO, PEFCO
- Spencer T. King - President & CEO, IESC
- George Vojta - Director, Financial Services forum
- Secretary and General Counsel - Richard McGrath, Esq. - Counsel, Murtha Cullina LLP
- Jerry Apodaca - Former Governer of New Mexico U.S Senator Joseph I. Lieberman, Connecticut
- Cyril C. Baldwin, Jr. - Chairman Emeritus, Cambrex Corporation
- Robert C. Liuzzi - Former President & CEO, CF Industries
- Edward L. Bartholomew - Chairman (ret.), Georgetown Consulting, Inc.
- Jerry J. Loftin - Attorney-at law
- Julie Belaga - Director & Chief Operating Officer, Exlm Bank
- U.S Senator Richard G. Lugar - Indiana
- Joseph Borgatti - Principal, J.J. Borgatti Associates
- Robert C. Macauley - Founder & Chairman, AmeriCares Foundation
- John D. Collins - Partner (ret.), KPMG Peatmarwick
- Charles F. MacCormack - President & CEO, Save the Children
- Phyllis Burke Davis - Senior Vice President (ret.), Avon Products, Inc.
- Edward F. McDonnell - Chairman, Premier Group, LLC
- Peter Derby - Managing Executive for Operations, Office of the Chairman, U.S Securities and Exchange Commission
- Martha T. Muse - Chairman, The Tinker Foundation Inc.
- James F. Dicke - Chairman, Crown Equipment Corp.
- Kay J. Maxwell - President, League of Women Voters
- James Donley - Chairman, Donley Communications Corp.
- Mary Lake Polan - Professor and Chairman, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Wayne Edisis - Managing Director, ARC International Corporation
- Susan Kaufman Purcell - Vice President, Council of the Americas
- Anthony M. Frank, Jr. - Former Postmaster
- General Ray C. Robbins - Chairman Emeritus, Lennox International, Inc.
- Robert J. Haley - Senior Vice President, Grenzeback Glier & Associates, Inc.
- Stuart B. Ross - Chairman & CEO (ret.), Xerox Financial Services
- Arthur A. Hartman - Former U.S Ambassador to Russia
- Congressman Christopher Shays - Connecticut
- Marian L. Heard - President & CEO, United Way of Massachussets Bay
- George Soros - Chairman, The Soros Foundation
- Robert L. James - Chairman Emeritus, McCann-Erickson
- Robert D. Stuart, Jr. - Former U.S Ambassador to Norway, Chairman Emeritus, The Quaker Oats Company
- Robert L. Joss - Philip H. Knight Professor & Dean, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
- Michael Tappan - Chairman (ret.), Ward Howell International
- George W. Koch - Of Counsel, Kirkpatrick & Lockhart
- David Tracy - Chairman, David Tracy Assoc., Inc.
- Kenneth A. Lanza - Managing Director, BearingPoint
- Web: http://www.iesc.org