Investor Network on Climate Risk
The Investor Network on Climate Risk (INCR) "is a network of institutional investors and financial institutions that promotes better understanding of the financial risks and investment opportunities posed by climate change.
"INCR is coordinated by Ceres, a coalition of investors and environmental groups working to advance sustainable prosperity.
"The Investor Network on Climate Risk was launched at the first Institutional Investor Summit on Climate Risk at the United Nations in November 2003. INCR’s membership has since grown from 10 investors managing $600 billion in assets to more than 60 investors managing $5 trillion of assets." 
Accessed May 2008: 
- Mindy S. Lubber - Director, and also President of CERES
- Dan Bakal - Director of Electric Power Programs
- Jim Coburn - Program Manager
- Peyton Fleming - Communications Director
- Chris Fox - Director of Investor Programs
- Andrew Logan - Director, Oil & Insurance Programs
- Ariane van Buren - Director of Investor Engagement
- Web: http://www.incr.com