|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Master in Economics from the School of Business Administration at the University of St. Gallen (1970). Member of the UN Investments Committee of the UN Joint Staff Pension Fund Board (NY, USA). Board member of Blackstone Group International Limited, AEA European Advisory Board, AEA Investors LP Global Advisory Board (NY, USA), Symbiotics. Former Senior Managing Partner of Pictet & Cie. Elected to the LUKOIL Board of Directors in 2012." 
"Before Pictet & Cie., Mr. Pictet was with Morgan Stanley in New York...He is also Chairman of the Geneva Financial Center, Chairman of the Foundation for Geneva, a Member of the board of the World Economic Forum, Vice Chairman of the Global Humanitarian Forum, and a Member of the Investment Committee of the U.N. Pension Fund in New York." 
- Director, Global Humanitarian Forum
- Honorary Trustee, Mentor Foundation
- International Advisory Board, Blackstone
Resources and articles
- ↑ Lukoil Board, organizational web page, accessed October 12, 2012.
- ↑ vBlackstone Ivan Pictet, organizational web page, accessed October 12, 2012.