J. Timmons Roberts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
J. Timmons Roberts 
- Advisory Board, EcoEquity
- 2008. Greening Aid? Explaining Environmental Foreign Assistance. Robert Hicks, Bradley Parks, J. Timmons Roberts, and Michael Tierney. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- 2007 A Climate Of Injustice: Global Inequality, North-South Politics, and Climate Policy. J. Timmons Roberts and Bradley Parks. Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press.
- 2007 The Globalization and Development Reader: Perspectives on Development and Social Change (Second Edition). J. Timmons Roberts and Amy Hite. London: Blackwell Publishers.
- 2003 Trouble in Paradise: Globalization and Environmental Crises in Latin America. J. Timmons Roberts and Nikki Thanos. London: Routledge publishers.
- 2001 Chronicles from the Environmental Justice Frontline. J. Timmons Roberts and Melissa Toffolon-Weiss. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- 2000 From Modernization to Globalization: Perspectives on Development and Social Change. J. Timmons Roberts and Amy Hite. London: Blackwell Publishers.
- 2008-2010 Co-Principal Investigator, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Grant to the Project-Level Aid Research Project, awarded August, 2008. $1.44 million.
- 2008-2009 Co-Principal Investigator, William and Flora Hewlett Foundation Grant to the Project-Level Aid Research Project, awarded May, 2008. $500,000
- 2008-2011 Program Director, Mellon Foundation Grant for the Creation of Postdoctoral Teaching and Research Fellowships in Environmental Science and Policy, and the Creation of a Center for Geospatial Analysis at the College of William and Mary. $1.5 million
- 2006-2007 James Martin 21st Century Professor, Environmental Change Institute, Oxford University. Office, travel, research, conference organizing, and living support totaling over $40,000.
- 2005-2008 Director and Lead Writer, Renewal Grant from Mellon Foundation “Enhancing Undergraduate Environmental Science and Policy at the College of William and Mary.” $300,000 ($530,000 in institutional match).
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Tammy L. Lewis - coauthor
- J. Timmons Roberts, accessed September 29, 2009.