"Behind the empire Time Magazine called the “publishing phenomenon of the decade” is America’s leading expert in creating peak performance for entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, managers, sales professionals, corporate employees, and educators. Over the last 30 years, his compelling message, empowering energy and personable coaching style has helped hundreds of thousands of individuals achieve their dreams.
A"ffectionately known as “America’s #1 Success Coach,” Jack has studied and reported on what makes successful people different. He knows what motivates them, what drives them, and what inspires them. He brings this critical insight to countless audiences internationally—sharing his success strategies in the media, with companies, universities and professional associations...
"He is the Founder and Chairman of The Canfield Training Group in Santa Barbara, California, which trains entrepreneurs, educators, corporate leaders and motivated individuals how to accelerate the achievement of their personal and professional goals. Jack is also the founder of The Foundation for Self-Esteem in Westlake Village, California, which provides self-esteem resources and trainings to social workers, welfare recipients and human resource professionals. Jack wrote and produced the Goals Program, a video training program for California welfare recipients. To date, the program has been responsible for helping 450,000 people get off welfare..."
Canfield counts Martha Crampton as being one of the three biggest influences on his own work; the other two being, W. Clement Stone (who was the coauthor with Napoleon Hill of The Power of Positive Mental Attitude) and Gestalt therapist Robert Resnick. 
- Founder/President, Transformational Leadership Council 
- Welcoming Committee, Birth 2012 
- Advisory Board, Renaissance Weekend
- Advisory Board, Global Coherence Initiative 
- Member, Evolutionary Leaders Forum 
- Chicken Soup for the Soul
- Director, Foundation for Radiance 
Resources and articles
- Watkins Review's 2012 list of the world’s 100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People
- The phrase "law of attraction" appeared in the writings of the Theosophical authors William Quan Judge in 1915, and Annie Besant in 1919. Napoleon Hill , Victor Stenger and Leon Lederman
- Michael Neill
- Arielle Ford
- Birth 2012 Jack Canfield, organizational web page, accessed April 30, 2012.
- Transformational Leadership Council FAQ, organizational web page, accessed June 2, 2013.
- Birth2012 Birth 2012 Welcoming Committee Members, organizational web page, accessed April 29, 2012.
- Global Coherence Initiative Boards, organizational web page, accessed July 14, 2013.
- Evolutionary Leaders Forum Leaders, organizational web page, accessed June 3, 2013.
- Foundation for Radiance Home, organizational web page, accessed May 10, 2018.