"I joined the Labour Party when I was 16 because I wanted to be at the forefront of making Britain a better, fairer and more prosperous society.... I am a Governor of the Sheffield Teaching Hospitals Trust and a member of the Central Board of Sheffield Homes. I am a governor of two local schools. I am Chief Executive of the Foundation for Social Inclusion. I am also a National Director of Citizens Advice." 
He blogs here http://www.jackscott.org.uk/blogs
- Chief Executive, Insync Foundation for Social Inclusion
- Strategic Volunteering Manager, Voluntary Action Sheffield 
- Former Chair, Sheffield Young Carers Project (which supports young people who care for a relative who has a disability or drug or alcohol problem.)
- Former Chair, Youth Action Network
Resources and articles
- Jack Scott About, organizational web page, accessed June 29, 2012.