Jackson Hole Wildlife Park
"Laurance S. Rockefeller’s Jackson Hole Preserve cooperated with the New York Zoological Society and Wyoming Game and Fish Commission to establish a wildlife park in 1948, attracting visitors to the Jackson Hole National Monument (now Grand Teton National Park). The wildlife park served as a scientific research center and a place where visitors could view bison and elk." 
The the Jackson Hole Wildlife Park, which became part of Grand Teton National Park in 1962.
Resources and articles
- NPS Jackson Hole Wildlife Park, organizational web page, accessed January 1, 2013.