James Cameron is an Executive Director and Climate Change Capital’s "Vice Chairman. He is responsible for strategic and sector development and represents the firm at the highest levels of business and government.
"James is a pre-eminent expert in developing policy responses to climate change. Prior to CCC he was Counsel to Baker & McKenzie and was the founder and the head of their Climate Change Practice.
"James has spent much of his legal career working on climate change matters, including negotiating the UNFCCC and Kyoto Protocol as an adviser to the Alliance of Small Island States. He has held academic positions at Cambridge, London, Bruges and Sydney and is currently affiliated with the Yale Centre for Environmental Law and Policy. As a barrister he appeared in several of the leading cases in environmental law.
"James is Chairman and a Trustee Member of the Carbon Disclosure Project, Chairman of China Dialogue, a Board Member of the Worldwatch Institute, a treasurer of REEEP, a member of Oxfam's development board and a Senior Advisor to The Climate Group. He is a member of the board of GE Ecomagination, a member of the Copenhagen Climate Council, a member of the development board of the Smith School and a member of the World Economic Forum's Climate Council." 
- Trustee, UK Green Building Council 
- Advisory Board, Center for Business and the Environment at Yale 
- Chair, Chinadialogue.net 
- Advisory Council, Environmental Law Foundation 
- Advisory Panel, Climate Bonds Initiative 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- James Cameron, Climate Change Capital, accessed November 10, 2009.
- UK Green Building Council Board, organizational web page, accessed May 12, 2013.
- Advisory Board, Center for Business and the Environment at Yale, accessed June 16, 2010.
- About, Chinadialogue.net, accessed November 22, 2010.
- Environmental Law Foundation Patrons & Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed January 1, 2013.
- Climate Bonds Initiative Advisory Panel, organizational web page, accessed May 2, 2014.