James Forrest Miller
Miller worked "at the firm of indicted lobbyist" Jack Abramoff and has been identified as a member of "Team Abramoff". Miller was a shareholder in Greenberg Traurig's Washington, DC, office in November 1998. 
According to a Martindale Lawyer Locator cached profile for James Forrest Miller:
- "(Partner) Government Entities born Sioux City, Iowa, January 28, 1952; admitted to bar, 1978, District of Columbia. Education: Dartmouth College (A.B., magna cum laude, 1974); Columbia Law School (J.D., 1977). Stone Scholar. Associate Tax Legislative Counsel, U.S. Treasury Department. Member, Tax Section; Government Affairs Committee, American Bar Association. Practice Areas: Governmental Affairs."
Fund-Raising and Campaign Contributions
- "2001 Presidential Gala," Open Secrets: James F. Miller, Greenberg Traurig, $1,000.
- Profile: James F. Miller, Hunton & Williams.
- Press Release: "Greenberg Traurig Named One of the Top Lobbying Law Firms in the Nation by Fortune Magazine," Greenberg Traurig, November 30, 1998.
- "Who Is Team Abramoff?" Washington Post, December 12, 2005.