"He is a member of the extended faculty of The Institute of Noetic Sciences and its immediate past President. He was Executive Director of The Seva Foundation, an international health and development organization and, for ten years, was the Washington Office Director of Amnesty International. He has been a part of dialogue initiated with the Obama Administration on systems work and policy making.
"He is a member of the Evolutionary Leaders group founded by Deepak Chopra and Diane Williams and lectures widely on emerging worldviews, and integral approaches to social transformation. In 2010 he will be the keynote speaker at several conferences exploring the interface of science, consciousness, and societal healing. He is committed to dialogue as a practice and is engaged in dialogues at SEED Graduate Institute between native elders, physicists, and thought leaders; between Israeli and Palestinian psychologists and social workers, and contributes to dialogue on systems thinking and government policy making with the DC based Global Systems Initiatives." 
He is a founding member of The Evolutionary Leaders group and serves on the Advisory Board of The Peace Alliance, Kosmos Journal, and the Laszlo New Paradigm Institute.
- Advisor, Children of the Earth
- Founding Signatory (2008), Evolutionary Leaders Forum 
- Participant (2004), Synthesis Dialogues 
- Member, World Wisdom Council 
- Welcoming Committee, Birth 2012 
- Consultant, Global Systems Initiatives 
- Advisory Board, World Peace Festival 
- Author, Turning Point (journal) 
Resources and articles
- People, Children of the Earth, accessed October 30, 2011.
- Leaders, Evolutionary Leaders Forum, accessed November 1, 2011.
- 2004 Participants, Synthesis Dialogues, accessed November 1, 2011.
- World Wisdom Council, Club of Budapest, accessed December 16, 2011.
- Birth2012 Birth 2012 Welcoming Committee Members, organizational web page, accessed April 29, 2012.
- Global Systems Initiatives About, organizational web page, accessed May 6, 2012.
- World Peace Festival Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed March 21, 2013.
- Turning Point Authors, organizational web page, accessed March 27, 2018.