Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"James has been chair of trustees of Home-Start UK since 2000 (for which he was honoured with an OBE in 2013). He is also chair of trustees of the Resurgence Trust, which, among other things, publishes the “Resurgence and Ecologist” magazine. He is a trustee of the Tedworth, Headley and Staples trusts and of the Kay Kendall Leukaemia Fund and of the David Baum International Foundation and the Voices Foundation. He is a patron of Best Beginnings and a member of the development board of the Bodleian Library." 
Biographical note from Resurgence magazine:
- ”James Sainsbury is Chairman of the Trust. He is also Chair of the trustees of Home-Start, a national family support charity, and trustee to a number of charitable organisations, including the Voices Foundation and the National Byway Trust, which promotes cycling. He also has an interest in psychotherapy and is trained as an Option Process mentor. He is married with two sons." 
- Chair, Resurgence
- Trustee, Headley Trust 
- Trustee, Tedworth Charitable Trust 
- Director, Sutton Trust 
Resources and articles
- ↑ Sutton Trust James Sainsbury, organizational web page, accessed May 21, 2013.
- ↑ Resurgence Trustees, organizational web page, accessed April 4, 2012.
- ↑ Sutton Trust Sutton Trust Board, organizational web page, accessed May 21, 2013.